追尋目標的過程中,
On the journey toward a goal,
會出現一些,不大看好你的人,
there will always be people who doubt you.
讓自己覺得「我不好、我不適合、我努力也沒用」。
They make you feel like, “I’m not good enough, I‘m not meant for this, even if I try, it won’t matter.”
可是,好想問「他怎麼知道?」
But I can’t help but ask —How would they know?
也許他真的說中了,但我要因為別人這麼說我就不做了嗎?
Maybe they’re right. But should I give up just because they said so?
我是在活誰的人生呢?
Whose life am I living, anyway?
我受夠這樣了。
I‘m tired of this.
我要靠自己去驗證,即使結果不好,過程中我也獲得不少,正是這些過程使得我成長不是吗?
I want to find out for myself. Even if I fail, I’ll gain so much along the way — Isn’t that how growth happens?
如果我什麼都不做,就什麼都沒有了。
If I do nothing, I gain nothing.
在別人都不相信自己的時候,就只剩自己能相信自己。
When no one else believes in me, I have to believe in myself.
所以,
So,
我會拿著我的望遠鏡,
I’ll hold up my telescope,
盯著目標,
keep my eyes on the goal,
即使不被看好、被阻擋,即使很笨拙很緩慢,
and even if I’m slow, clumsy, or unsupported,
也要靠自己,一步一步地朝那個方向走去。
I’ll walk toward it — step by step, on my own.

發表迴響